I noticed this week that several of the Coro items are on sale at Holiday Coro. I purchased one of the candle kits and have put it together. If you notice from the pictures, I am using square modules instead of rectangle. This is because one of the Stuff Boxes I received from Holiday Coro had 100 square modules in it that are slightly cracked. However, I figured as the candle is almost watertight, I do not think I will need to worry too much about these getting wet. I will save the 60 new rectangle modules I purchased during the presale for something else.
These will replace the 4 candles I currently have in the Advent Wreath, and I will add a 5th for the Christ candle.